Monday, November 1, 2021

Long Post Still Under Way

 Hi readers!

Today marks the first snowfall of my college journey. That's right folks, the snow came a little late this year. Rather than in the middle of October, the snow made its first appearance on November 1st, 2021. 

Also want to mention that the long post is underway! 

Lastly, I have another exciting project that I am working on! Oh, and remember that one I mentioned a long time ago? Yeah, I finished and it works! So keep an eye out for two posts about those!

As always,

Thanks for reading,

The Questionable Programmer

"To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake it is necessary to stand out in the cold."


- Aristotle



No comments:

Post a Comment

Twentieth Birthday Eve

 Hi everyone, I know it's been a while since my last post, but I am certainly in a much better mindset now! Blogging, firefighting, and ...